Behavior of 1Password mini when manually copying seems to have changed

jrignacio
jrignacio
Community Member

Previously when I use 1Password mini for sites that are too clunky for auto fill or for apps with their own web views, I can search for an item, copy one field then when I go back, the item is still there so I can copy an OTP or the password if I copied the username initially.

Now, when I go back to 1Password mini my previous search result is gone so I have to redo the search again to use the entry I want to use. This can become cumbersome specially for entries that have multiple similar names. For e.g. multiple google logins. It's very hard to search it again since now I have to think of multiple keywords just to get back to the entry I already searched for.

And no, I don't want to use Pin to screen and just want the previous behavior back. Thanks!

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: macOS 10.14.5
Sync Type: 1Password

Comments

• Hi @jrignacio

I believe this may be related to a regression we identified in v7.3. I apologize for the inconvenience. Hopefully we'll be able to get that fixed up soon.

Thanks.

ref: apple-3732

`

• jrignacio
    jrignacio
    Community Member

Hi @Ben thanks thanks! Good to know. Added data point, it seems to be working okay on my office computer that's on macOS 10.14.4 but with the same 1Password version.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the update @jrignacio! We will look into this :)

This discussion has been closed.