1Password popping up repeatedly

Options
Angelluc
Angelluc
Community Member

Another thing what is happening is that on the new laptop where I installed 1Password, it now happens that at every page I come it is popping up very short, like flickering, and it doesn't react on the shortcode to fill in the password. I have looked for the popup window but it seems to disappear. Even when I was doing a webinar, suddenly the browser window appeared in front of my webinar screen as out of the blue 1Password popupt and disappeared quickly (again as a flickering), all by itself, perhaps because on the webpage something was moving what triggered it.
Very strange.
Even when I close 1 Password, it just opens itself again, when I open a new login page in the browser.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Angelluc
    Angelluc
    Community Member
    Options

Adding to it, that the icon in the menubar responds strangely to clicking on it (not on the older laptop). I sometimes opens and sometimes nothing happens, I can just click several times with no response other than blinking, nothing opening. If I right click and open 1pw then it opens too. Oh I tried again and actually it stops responding after I try to get a pasword using the Mac shortcode.

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Angelluc

I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/104796/1password-popping-up-repeatedly#latest
    • Your forum username: Angelluc

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

• Angelluc
    Angelluc
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Ben, I have sent it and the Support ID is: [#ZYX-79655-883]

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Angelluc, on behalf of Ben, you are very welcome! We have received your email and we will get back to you over there as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience!

ref: #ZYX-79655-883

This discussion has been closed.