Mini - Password History and view form details

Options
imt
imt
Community Member

If you open the mini and click on a login there is no button to view saved form details or password history initially.

If you click edit and then scroll to the bottom, you get the button of the Saved form details. However no "password history.

You then have to click cancel and then scroll down and you get views password history as well as the view saved form details

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @imt!

There is a much quicker process for this: can you please try clicking on the Pin on Screen button at the bottom of an item in 1Password Mini, and see if you get the same result?

• imt
    imt
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks. That works.

However, its a work around for now but... Both "Saved form detail" and "Password History" buttons should be visible from the start in the new mini if you scroll to the bottom.

There are other numerous quirks I am finding as well.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@imt: You are welcome!

Mini is not meant to be a complete replacement of the main 1Password app, but I see how this could be useful to you, so thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us!

There are other numerous quirks I am finding as well.

Please feel free to let us know what these quirks are, even in their own new discussions, if you want us to take a look :)

This discussion has been closed.