Default Login for Autofill

Hello,

I would like to have a default setting for Accounts. I have multiple Google Accounts and every time I use my Autofill Shortcut I have to choose which one I want to use. It makes my life easier if I can set "Google 1" as my primary account.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• arturoaubry
    arturoaubry
    Community Member

Hey, @Sysadmin.

I'm not a 1Pass team member, so definitely wait for official confirmation, but I believe that:

1) There's no option to choose a default login to any particular item.
    2) But you can mark any login as Favorite and that'd show it as the default suggestion, as explained in this thread.

Go ahead and try it to see if that helps :chuffed: Have a great weekend!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @Sysadmin! Welcome to the forum!

arturoaubry is spot on here: if you mark an item as Favorite, it will show up at the top of the AutoFill list, as suggested in the forum discussion that he linked to ;)

• IanD
    IanD
    Community Member

I have had the same problem for a long time, but marking as favourite does not move it to the top of the list.

1PW6.8.9, Mac OS X 10.13.6

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @IanD! Welcome to the forum!

This method is working for me here on version 7.3.2. Is this happening to you with every website for which you have multiple accounts, or just with a specific one?

• IanD
    IanD
    Community Member

Hi @ag_ana. Thanks for the reply - yes it's multiple sites - the regular one may sometimes be the top one but that may be random or possibly the order in which I added them. See example

• Hey @IanD, it looks like you're on an older version of 1Password (6?), based on your screenshot. Since 1Password 6 has not been under development since mid-2018, now might be a good time to upgrade to all that's new in 1Password 7. :smile:

This discussion has been closed.