How can I get the 1Password-App as legacy version for an iPhone4 running on iOS 9.3.5?

WilhelmDrepper
WilhelmDrepper
Community Member

my wife is going to start 1Password in our family account, but is still running iOS 9.3.5 on her iPhone4. The actual AppStore-Version is not allowed for downloading on this version. What can I do?
Yours Sincerely, Wilhelm Drepper

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 9.3.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:How can I get the 1Password-App as legacy version for an iPhone4 running on iOS 9.3.5?

Comments

• Hi @WilhelmDrepper

iOS 9 is predates 1Password Families by quite some time. Unfortunately even if the App Store would allow for a download of an earlier version it wouldn't work with your membership. If the phone is maxed out at iOS 9, it may be worth considering a newer device if at all feasible. I realize these devices are expensive and we're not financial consultants, but from a security perspective being stuck with an OS that is three (nearly four) major versions out of date on an internet connected device is far less than ideal. We'd always recommend keeping up to date with the latest versions of all of your software, but especially 1Password, your operating system, and your web browser. As far as 1Password is concerned 1Password 7 is required for compatibility with 1Password membership, which would require iOS 12.2 or later.

System requirements for 1Password

Ben

This discussion has been closed.