1Password is slow when filling in Chrome

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: The Chrome extension has been slow for the last few weeks..

Comments

• jdwusami
    jdwusami
    Community Member
    Options

It has been running very slow for me too in Chrome recently. OS 10.14.5 Chrome 75.0.3770.100 1Password 7
    Version 7.3.1 (70301008) 1Password Store

• The thread you posted in was about our Windows app, @jdwusami. Since that isn't going to be very helpful to you on Mac, I went ahead and moved you over to our Mac topic. I hope you don't mind. Since this is outside my wheelhouse as our resident Windows gal, you'll be more likely to get good help here. I'll make sure the Mac team knows you're here. :chuffed:

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@jdwusami: Thanks for reaching out. I’m sorry for the trouble! Can you tell me the version of the 1Password extension you're using there? It may help to run 1Password in a clean Chrome profile, both because any other extensions you have installed will also be loaded in each tab/window, which can slow things down, but also because you probably don't want other extensions to be able to access everything you do with 1Password in your browser -- and many of them require just that. Let me know what you find. I look forward to hearing back from you.

This discussion has been closed.