Change my Mac with 1 Password

reinhold
reinhold
Community Member

Hello
I changed my Mac device. With Time Machine Backup I have installed 1Password from iMac to Macbook.
The program is there, all logins are there, but unfortunately the login data is not automatically. filled.
What do I have to do, what am I doing wrong?
Thank you

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

Welcome to the forum, @reinhold! I'm sorry for the trouble. It's a bit hard to say from just your description. Can you tell us:

1. What specific version of 1Password for Mac you were using on your old Mac (and transferred to your current Mac)
    2. What specific version of macOS you're using
    3. What specific version of 1Password extension you have in your browser, and what specific version of which browser?
    4. Anything else you think might be relevant to helping us figure out what's not working.

Thanks! :)

• reinhold
    reinhold
    Community Member

Hello
    I have Version 6.8.9 on my old iMac and also on my new MacBook (Timemachine Backup)
    Mojave on all Macs
    No Browser Extension on the MacBook

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@reinhold - thanks!

No Browser Extension on the MacBook

That will be the reason you can't fill items into your browser, then -- you'll need to visit the Safari Extensions Gallery and install the 1Password extension, in order to fill/save data. :)

• reinhold
    reinhold
    Community Member

Habe jetzt 1password 7 als Browsererweiterung.
    in Safari ,
    Funktioniert aber nicht.

• reinhold
    reinhold
    Community Member

Habe jetzt 1password 7 als Browsererweiterung.
    in Safari ,
    Funktioniert aber nicht.

• reinhold
    reinhold
    Community Member

Oder ist die Version 7 falsch?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@reinhold: Which OS, 1Password, browser, and extension versions do you have?

Google translation:

Welche Betriebssystem-, 1Password-, Browser- und Erweiterungsversionen haben Sie?

• reinhold
    reinhold
    Community Member

Hallo
    Auch über Google chrome funktioniert 1Password nicht.
    MacOS Mojave
    1Password Vers 6.8.9
    Home Erweiterung 4.7.5.90
    1Password öffnet sich nicht bei Website und füllt das Passwordfeld nicht aus.
    Alle LOGIN Daten sind aber vorhanden.

Auf dem alten iMac läuft alles einwandfrei, mit den gleichen Versionen in Safari und Chrome
    danke

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@reinhold:

Can you please send us a diagnostic report to support+forum@agilebits.com from this Mac so we can see why this is happening to you?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

-

Können Sie uns bitte einen [Diagnosebericht] (https://support.1password.com/de/diagnostics/ "Diagnosebericht") von diesem Mac an support+forum@agilebits.com senden, damit wir sehen können, warum dies geschieht Du?

Nachdem Sie die E-Mail gesendet haben, senden Sie uns bitte die erhaltene Ticketnummer, damit wir Ihre Nachricht finden und uns so schnell wie möglich bei Ihnen melden können.

Freue mich auf deine Nachricht!

• reinhold
    reinhold
    Community Member

Habe den Bericht gesendet

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you @reinhold! We have received your diagnostic report and we will get back to you over there as soon as we can :)

-

Danke @reinhold! Wir haben Ihren Diagnosebericht erhalten und werden uns umgehend bei Ihnen melden :)

ref: PBQ-47776-658

This discussion has been closed.