1Password extension for Chrome on Mac doesn't work. When I click on the icon, nothing happens.

Options
Donand44
Donand44
Community Member

When I click on the 1Password extension icon, nothing happens. It has always worked fine until recently, then it suddenly stopped working. I have removed and reinstalled the extension, but it still doesn't work. I'm running Mac OS High Sierra v 10.13.6, Google Chrome v 75.0.3770.100, 1Password v 7.3.1, 1Password extension v 4.7.5.90. How can I fix this?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:1Password extension for Chrome on Mac doesn't work. When I click on the icon, nothing happens.

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Donand44

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Could you please try restarting Chrome? If that doesn't resolve the issue could you please try restarting the Mac?

Ben

• Donand44
    Donand44
    Community Member
    Options

Restarting Chrome did not help. Restarting the Mac did not help.

• Donand44
    Donand44
    Community Member
    Options

So far this isn't the quality of help I expect to receive from 1Password.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @Donald44,

Can you please generate a diagnostic report from your Mac and send it to support+forum@agilebits.com so we can see why this is happening to you?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.