Import or migrate content from a vault in one account to a vault in a new account

Options
reebs26
reebs26
Community Member

I just opened a new 1password family account and migrated content from a private vault on another family account to my private vault on the new account. Now I'm trying to migrate my husband's content from his private account into our new family account. Mine did fine (I'm on a mac), but I can't figure out how to do this for him (he's on a PC). I don't want to manually copy each entry into the new account, but I'm having trouble with the import option.

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Windows 10 Pro
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:migrate one vault to new vault

Comments

• reebs26
    reebs26
    Community Member
    Options

Follow-up: Now I'm having issues w/my dad's account. He's 88 years old and I'm using screen sharing on a mac. With both him and my husband, I got their accounts set up successfully and their previous and new vaults are both available online and on the chrome app. But I have not been able to successfully migrate or import their data into their new vaults. Please help!

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@reebs26: I'm sorry you're having trouble, but let's focus on one thing at a time. If you just want to get your data from one 1Password membership account to another, you can move or copy it there by having both setup in the app.

Once you've done that, let me know where exactly you're running into trouble migrating existing data to a 1Password account and we'll go from there. :)

This discussion has been closed.