Code signature or identity could not be verified

Options
This discussion was created from comments split from: 1Password not synced between devices.

Comments

• TomMontano
    TomMontano
    Community Member
    Options

Same problem. Also I think I need to update.

• TomMontano
    TomMontano
    Community Member
    Options

I get this error: If 1Password cannot fill an item in your browser because its code signature or identity could not be verified.
    I have tried all the recommendations except updating. I don't know if I have the most current update.

• Without knowing what version you're using, @TomMontano, I can't say whether it's the latest. The issue with browser verification can be version-specific, though, so let's start there. What version of 1Password are you using on what operating system? Also, let me know what browser you use as well. Thanks! :+1:

• TomMontano
    TomMontano
    Community Member
    Options

4.7.5.90 / Windows 10 / Chrome

• TomMontano
    TomMontano
    Community Member
    Options

On my iPhone it is version 7.3.2
    On My Desktop 4.7.5.90
    On my laptop 7.3.684

• It looks like you only listed the extension version for your desktop, @TomMontano. Could you share your desktop app version. Also, which of these devices is the one giving you trouble – desktop or laptop? Is it both? Thanks!

• TomMontano
    TomMontano
    Community Member
    Options

I can send diagnostic reports from all 3 if you send me an email.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@TomMontano: Email sent. Please reply directly to it with your diagnostics, and be sure to include details as far as what steps you're taking exactly, the browser(s) you're using, and what is (or is not) happening as a result. Thanks in advance!

ref: HXG-77872-766

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I've split you off into a new discussion since your browser issue isn't at all related to the sync issue the other person was having.

• TomMontano
    TomMontano
    Community Member
    Options

I understand. I was able to use my Emergency Kit to download 1PW7. I need to be sure it is synced to Dropbox. Can you help me there?

• TomMontano
    TomMontano
    Community Member
    Options

I follow the directions to sync my vault with Dropbox but there is no option for "Enable sync" when I click the ... (3 bullet points) as it says in the instructions.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@TomMontano: 1Password accounts do not involve Dropbox at all. And the Emergency Kit should be saved in a secure location, like a safe deposit box or fire safe, for, well, emergencies.

Anyway, I thought you were going to send diagnostics via email. I'll close this. Let's continue the conversation there to avoid confusion and duplication of effort, as that slows down response times for everyone, including you.

This discussion has been closed.