Correct login card not shown

Options
dkabat
dkabat
Community Member

Just did clean install of OS X 10.14.5 so all apps, including Safari, are the latest.

When I open a website sign in screen and click on the icon in Safari to open 1Password, the correct login never comes up, only the screen to choose a login. I then have to search for the proper login before auto filling. In High Sierra the correct login card was shown and all I had to do is hit auto fill.

Thanks
Dan

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: 7.3.1
OS Version: OS X 10.14.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @dkabat

Which website is this happening with?

Ben

• dkabat
    dkabat
    Community Member
    Options

So far all of them I have tried

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dkabat - please quit, then restart both Safari and 1Password 7 for Mac. See if that allows full extension functionality. If it does not, then please restart your Mac and see if that does. If you're still having the same problem after those steps, let us know and we'll proceed to further investigative steps. Thanks.

• dkabat
    dkabat
    Community Member
    Options

Did both of those things prior to posting - neither helped.

Dan

Funny - never had a problem on High Sierra

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dkabat - OK. Thanks for letting us know. To get a better idea of what might be going on with 1Password on your Mac, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

How to send a diagnostics report from your Mac

Please add the following code (including the square brackets) to the Subject line of your diagnostics email before sending it:

[#SFQ-91273-515]

This will link your diagnostics to our current discussion. I'll take a look and let you know what I find out.

For anyone else reading, please note: this ID is for @dkabat only. If you’re experiencing the same issue and need help, please ask us for your own ID.

ref: SFQ-91273-515

• dkabat
    dkabat
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you very much for helping! e-mail on its way - BTW did shut down and restart again and still have problem.

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dkabat - I see two of my colleagues have been assisting you while I was away; try Michael's suggestion: click Preferences > Mini and set the drop-down to show you "Suggestions" instead of "All Items":

• dkabat
    dkabat
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you all very much - sorry for being so dumb I should have seen it myself without bothering. Again thanks
    Dan

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@dkabat - you’re not dumb; this is a new feature. Like everyone else (including us!), you’re getting used to it. Don’t hesitate to get in touch if/when things aren’t working the way you expect.

This discussion has been closed.