MFU / MRU Mini sort order

Options
chaoskcw
chaoskcw
Community Member

I upgraded from 1password 6 only a few months ago and have found the browser/mini integration far less pleasant than in 1password 6 due to relevance.

In 1password 6, I am not sure what was used, it did something about relevance in the returned results from activating mini from web site login. I manage a lot of accounts to the same sites, and before the MRU, or MFU would appear (something like these, some kind of relevance).

In 1password 7 I seems to just a long alphabetical list. Since the main client has some sort of MRU, Frequency thing, I can't see why this isn't an option for mini. .....

Or am I missing a feature somewhere, I cant find a setting for this.

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OSX
Sync Type: dropbox

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@chaoskcw - I'm unfamiliar with your terms "MRU" and "MFU," but you can select what the mini shows you by clicking Preferences > Mini (provided you're on 7.3.1), via the drop-down menu:

Hope that helps. :)

• chaoskcw
    chaoskcw
    Community Member
    Options

Most Frequently used,
    Most Recently used.

Thanks but suggestions and favourites is not the topic here.

The main application already has frequently used sorting, although my feeling this is based more on editing than on selection. The mini would need to base it decision on number of times filled or number of time filled within a certain time frame etc....

This seems snarly missing and makes it difficult to use with many accounts for one web site. for example I land using a popular ticketing system with all my clients, and so have dozens of logins to the ticketing cloud site however I clients tend to come and go and only are few or even one are active at any one time.

Hope this makes sense.

• Ben
    Options

I see. Thanks @chaoskcw. We don't currently offer those options in mini but perhaps that is something we can consider for the future.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.