remove person from shared vault

rmart33
rmart33
Community Member

I have a family account. I created a vault for my daughter that my wife and I can also see. I just invited my sister to our account. She setup her private vault but she can now also see mu daughter's vault. How can I remove my sister from my daughter's vault?

1Password Version: latest
Extension Version: latest 1password X
OS Version: Win 10
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:shared vault

Comments

• rmart33
    rmart33
    Community Member

When I look at the vault settings it says that all family members can see my daughters vault. How can I change this so only certain members can see it?

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @rmart33!

She setup her private vault but she can now also see mu daughter's vault.

In this vault's settings page, click on the Manage button and you will be able to remove your sister from that vault ;)

• rmart33
    rmart33
    Community Member

Well, maybe I am not following... From the main my.1password dashboard I click the gear icon for my daughters vault. I get the attached pop-up. I don't see any options to remove people. I can only rename the vault or the ... button gives me an option to delete the vault.

• @rmart33

It looks like you renamed the built-in Shared vault to Glori. This vault cannot have its permissions customized. I'd recommend renaming that back to Shared and creating a new vault for your daughter that is only shared with the people you wish:

Share passwords in 1Password Families

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.