Is there any way to reach support?

Options
ultrajko
ultrajko
Community Member

I have been having problems for days (Current Version Mac OS and current version Firefox) getting 1PassWord to work after the automatic update. Sent a diagnostic report (zip file) to a support person 5 hours ago and they have now disappeared--what next? I have spent WAY too much time messing with this........

1Password Version: 7
Extension Version: Current
OS Version: OSX 10.13.5
Sync Type: ICloud

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@ultrajko - I'm sorry for the trouble!

Is there any way to reach support?

Sounds like you've already been trying multiple avenues to do exactly that. In fact, you're talking to support right now :)

Sent a diagnostic report (zip file) to a support person 5 hours ago and they have now disappeared--what next?

Yaron is based in Israel - we are a primarily remote company, and have people all over the globe. So if, by "disappeared," you mean: left for the evening, then yes. Email-based support (and even these forums) are not a chat room; we answer user questions/issues in the order they're received. And the volume of that tends to vary significantly depending upon multiple factors. Since you're already speaking with us via email, let's keep the conversation going that way, instead of across multiple points of contact simultaneously, which tends to slow the support experience for everyone including you. One of us will be with you shortly via the existing email conversation. Thanks for your patience.

This discussion has been closed.