Dropbox Import to 1Password 7

Options
bumpity2019
bumpity2019
Community Member

I have an issue with my 1Password account when i upgraded from an indivudual to a family account. The indivudual account became frozen and will not allow move, copy, etc of the vault...However, i was syncing the vault to DropBox. From Dropbox, the 1Password.opvault was downloaded to my MACOS X 10.14.5 desktop. From the MAC store, successfully downloaded and login into the 1Password 7 app. Within the app went to FILE>IMPORT....Choose the 1PAssword Keychain option, selected the Vault to "IMPORT" the file...when I click on browse to select the file from the desktop, the file 1Password.opvault is actually grey-out....I tried selecting a different option beside keychain (like 1Password 6, older 1Password, etc) all giving the same results....it like the file is not a vaild 1Password file.....What am i missing? IF this cannot be fixed, how would i be able to revert back to an individual account....

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Welcome to the forum, @bumpity2019! I'm sorry for the confusion. It looks as if you've asked this same question of our email support team as well, and my colleague Nick has been assisting you. To avoid confusion and duplicated effort which slows down support times for everyone including you, let's keep the conversation going via email. Thanks! :)

This discussion has been closed.