1Password X does not have Tags (1Password folders)

1Password X does not seem to have Tags in it i cannot seem to find any of my tags in 1Password X Firefox. I cannot even search for tags.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: 1Password Account (Membership)
Referrer: forum-search:1Password X no Tags

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @ComputrExPrt!

What version of 1Password X are you currently running? I have tested this on version 1.15.3, the latest, and you can scroll down on the left column in 1Password X until you get to the tags list.

• FloodlightMedia
    FloodlightMedia
    Community Member

I've been having the same issue for a while. I'm currently on 1.15.3 in both Firefox and Chrome. Tags not being taken into account when searching is the major problem for me.

Interestingly, the Chrome extension did look like your screenshot until I clicked on the '1PasswordX has a new look' banner at which point it changed to this version with a different 'dropdown' menu (that does not have tags):

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

@FloodlightMedia: Sorry for the confusion there. The new design doesn't have a separate listing for tags yet. That's something we'll be adding in an update. Currently searching for tags is in the beta, with more to come.

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

same problem as @FloodlightMedia

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

@brenty there is no beta (I use FireFox)

• ComputrExPrt
    ComputrExPrt
    Community Member

Also something interesting is that My.1Password.com does not support nesting Tags.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni

Thanks for the feedback, @ComputrExPrt! As Brenty mentioned, the ability to search for tags has been added to the new popup in the 1Password X beta (available in Chrome), so I'd expect it to be released to the stable version soon. :)

• FloodlightMedia
    FloodlightMedia
    Community Member

Cool, thanks.

• :+1: :)

Ben

This discussion has been closed.