To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

1P and 'Have I been pawned"

BenBob
BenBob
Community Member

I got an email at my secondary email (not used with 1P) that I had been pawned back in 2013. I was already aware of this and have changed my password on that account numerous times. In that email it has a link to sign up for 1P and that link takes you to a page to sign up for 1P and states "1Password integrates with the popular site Have I Been Pwned to keep an eye on your logins for any potential security breaches or vulnerabilities."

I cannot find any articles in the knowledge base or on the forum explaining the relation between 1P and Have I been pawned and what if anything I have to do to enjoy the benefits of the 2 services. Also how do you relate the 2 services with a secondary email?

Thanks for all the 1P help.

1Password Version: 1Password 7
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS 10.14.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• arturoaubry
    arturoaubry
    Community Member

Hey, @BenBob.

Here's a brief description of the integration between 1Password and Have I Been Pwned? I'm not a 1Pass team member, but I believe it's all done automatically and privately through Watchtower. You can read more about Watchtower and Watchtower privacy, if you want. I think it is a very convenient tool.

Hope that helps! :)

• Hi @BenBob

I hope the links @arturoaubry provided are helpful. Please let me know if you have further questions. :)

Ben

• BenBob
    BenBob
    Community Member
    edited July 2019

Thanks Arturoaubry and Ben, I'll check that out.

• :+1:

Ben

This discussion has been closed.