To protect your privacy: email us with billing or account questions instead of posting here.

Which membership option is right for me?

Options
Toolbockts
Toolbockts
Community Member

I have been using a normal personal account for awhile, and it has really changed the way I manage my passwords. Can't see myself without it at this point, which is great!

The dilemma I am having is that I now have a couple assistants that need access to some of my passwords but not all of them (specifically my business vault and not my personal vault). I am having a hard time determining which subscription would give me the ability to share this vault with 1-3 other people. I don't need the business features for the most part, so would the family membership allow me to share that vault with the others and exclude my personal vault? Or should I be looking at the team/business subscription? It is just kind of hard to justify paying $4-8 per month for each user when I could just pay $5/month for all of us at once if that is possible.

Looking forward to your feedback.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Toolbockts

Thanks for taking the time to write in with this question. Typically 1Password Families is not eligible for business use. That said I'd highly recommend reaching out to our business team at business@1password.com. They would be in the best position to recommend a solution based on your situation. Please feel free to include a link to this thread (https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/105557/) in your message so you don't have to repeat yourself. :)

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.