Unable to reach Dropbox from Work, is there a work around?

zaksbro
zaksbro
Community Member
edited June 2012 in 1Password 4 for Windows
Hello all, i resently had my work laptop rebuilt and unfortunately im locked out of reaching the Dropbox website to sync all my logins and data. Is there any way to manually retrieve the correct 1Password files from dropbox and load it on my pc manually? I can reach the website via http but can not through the application. I've changed my proxy settings as well to no avail so i think this is my corp firewall blocking me.

Thanks in advance folks!

Comments

• khad
    khad
    1Password Alumni
    Sorry to hear that your workplace is causing some trouble for you in this regard, zaksbro. It is interesting that the Dropbox website is accessible but the Dropbox client cannot connect. Usually it is either all or none.

If you are unable to use the Dropbox client, you can manually copy the [font=courier new,courier,monospace]1Password.agilekeychain[/font] data folder from one PC to another. At the risk of making things worse and getting web access to Dropbox removed, you might consider talking to your IT department. Perhaps it is something they could help you resolve.

Please let me know how it goes.
This discussion has been closed.