Cannot empty 2 items from trash

Options
martinbond
martinbond
Community Member

Hi - I'm using 1Password 7.3.1 on a Mc Pro running Sierra 10.12.6 - when I right click to empty the trash 2 items always remain. They both have a red note saying "rejected by Server 1116' tag by coincidence. Driving me nuts - how can I empty these items from the trash??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:Cannot empty trash

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@martinbond: If you sign into your 1Password account on the website, do you see those items there? Do you see them on any other devices?

• martinbond
    martinbond
    Community Member
    Options

No, they don't appear anywhere else.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@martinbond: thank you for the confirmation. Can you please send us a diagnostics report from this Mac so we can take a closer look at why this is happening to you?

After you have sent the email, please feel free to post the ticket number you received so we can locate your message and get back to you as soon as possible.

Looking forward to your message!

• martinbond
    martinbond
    Community Member
    Options

I'll do that now but I think the common factor here is that all the items that won't clear from the trash have 'Rejected by Server 1116' - see attached

• martinbond
    martinbond
    Community Member
    Options

I've sent the diagnostics report to the email address stated - am I safe posting it here as well?

• ag_thom
    edited July 2019
    Options

Hey @martinbond - thanks for the diagnostics report, a member of the team will be in touch as soon as possible. We strongly advise against posting your diagnostic report publicly. 😊

• ag_thom
    Options

@martinbond - on another note, what do you see when you restore the item from trash, trash it again and then try and empty?

• martinbond
    martinbond
    Community Member
    Options

I've tried doing that and I still can't empty the trash.

• ag_thom
    edited July 2019
    Options

@martinbond - Thanks for confirming - we've got your diagnostics report so we'll continue this conversation via email. 😊

ref: SHE-66188-975

This discussion has been closed.