Issue Using 1Password with Capital One

Options

I am on a Mac and am using Firefox with the 1Password extension. When I try to log into my Capital One account, I see the 1Password icon in the username and password fields, but nothing happens when I click them. I currently have to save the entry manually and input it manually.

Capital One Page: https://www.capitalone.com/

1Password Version: 7.3
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• IcyBlueRose
    IcyBlueRose
    Community Member
    Options

I filled in all that Version info but I received an error and I guess it didn't post. I have 1Password 7.3.1, Firefox extension 1.15.3, Mac High Sierra 10.13.6, and the sync type is the regular 1Password account.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @IcyBlueRose! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please let us know what version of Firefox this is happening with please? And does this happen just with this single website, or also with other websites?

• IcyBlueRose
    IcyBlueRose
    Community Member
    Options

@ag_ana | My version of Firefox is 67.0.2 (64-bit)
    So far, this is the only website I'm having issues with. I just signed up yesterday and have been systematically going through all my accounts and changing the passwords and storing them with 1Password.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@IcyBlueRose: Definitely update Firefox, as we're on version 68 now. But it sounds like you're using 1Password X there. If you try to fill from the toolbar button (instead of from within the login form on the webpage), does that help?

This discussion has been closed.