I only want 1Password on one computer. I don't want to sync.

Options
bbl
bbl
Community Member

I only want 1Password on one computer. That is all. Not my iPhone. Not my other computer. With my iPhone, and even on my computer, i am BY DEFAULT signed into all kinds of programs that I don't use or don't even know what they are. I have to work to disconnect!!! I fear with getting a 1Password subscription, that it might automatically, via a shared password or email account, or whatever,,,,,be synct onto my iPhone and onto my other computers, and out in the web universe, and that the default will be much bigger than just the one simple financial computer that I want it on, and I fear that I will have to WORK to maintain the very small world that I want to use 1Password for. I am fine with the subscription over the license, but I fear the sync default will overwhelm what I am trying to achieve. This is the only reason why the license is appealing, as it seems to be all under my own control. Am I worrying over nothing?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @bbl!

Even if you have a subscription, you can certainly use 1Password on just one computer. As long as you do not login on any other computer, 1Password will behave exactly as you would like :)

It would be like having a Gmail account: you can use it everywhere you want, but if you want to use it on just one device, you can absolutely do that.

This discussion has been closed.