Unable to use 1password.com on iPadOS/iOS13 beta 4 on iPad Pro

RedFoxy
RedFoxy
Community Member

Hi!
I've an iPad Pro (first model) with lastes iPad OS (iOS 13 beta 4), just I upgrade to lastes version, I starts to use it as usual but when I need to use a password I found my 1password vault not updated, so I run 1password to update it but it delete my vault and restart the app, it's happen so I try to connect to my vault by 1password.com and.. it crash closing the app! I can select every type of vault, like local, icloud, dropbox (why not onedrive?) etc... but I can use 1password.com vault.
I try to create a new local vault than use my account here but when I do preference -> account 1password -> use an exists account it crash again...

Can you fix it?

1Password Version: 7.3.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 13 beta 4
Sync Type: 1password.com

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @RedFoxy!

We do not officially support iOS 13 yet because it's still in beta, so some problems are to be expected, especially if you use the stable version of 1Password for iOS, which officially supports iOS 12.

If you want to use iOS beta anyway, I recommend updating 1Password for iOS to the beta version too, because all compatibility updates with iOS 13 will appear in that version first ;)

• RedFoxy
    RedFoxy
    Community Member

how can I upgrade to the beta? and I haven’t that trouble on my iPhone X with iOS 13 beta 4

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

@RedFoxy: you can see the instructions on how to join the TestFlight group in this post.

• RedFoxy
    RedFoxy
    Community Member

thank you

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

You are welcome! :+1:

• kobimaru
    kobimaru
    Community Member

I updated to the beta app and also have DB4. Same issue as above.

• Thanks for letting us know, @kobimaru. We're very excited for iOS 13, and will be working diligently to get these issues sorted out as soon as possible.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.