All browsers won't open 1Password

Options
scrawler
scrawler
Community Member

Hello

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0Bi7RkwtKBbNlX4tlpoUVNtXQ

It just opens for half a second then disappears.
All browsers.
I tried it on freshly installed OS. No backup/restore were used for testing. Dropbox + 1Password only were downloaded and installed.
Tried to delete and reinstall 1Password and Dropbox. I still can open it from homescreen as an app. But still can't open it via browser.

Any suggestions?
Thank you

1Password Version: 7.3.4
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: iOS 12.4
Sync Type: Dropbox + 1Password Cloud

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

I'm sorry to hear that. We've been seeing a few reports like this since the iOS update and are looking into it. If we can find the cause and a way to work around it, it's something we'd need to test first in beta. In the mean time, if you use the 1Password extension from the Share [ ↑ ] menu instead, does that help?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Thanks for checking that for me. I suspected that would be the case, but didn't want to make any assumptions. Are you on the beta already? If not, would you be willing to try when we have something that might help?

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Sounds good. We don't have something to test for this specific issue yet, but I can let you know when we do.

I don't think this is going to be particularly helpful for you at this point, but the other case that matches what you're describing seems to be an edge case related to an item created in 1Password for Windows. Have you also used that, or just 1Password for Mac? Just trying to narrow this down, and see if what's happening in your case may be something a bit different.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Yep! But thanks for clarifying. I'd posted here before finding your email. We'll continue there. :)

This discussion has been closed.