Would really like PayPal to be offered

Living in Australia I'd prefer to pay for overseas online purchases with PayPal as I've had my credit cards scammed a few times and it makes me nervous. Also, a yearly subscription (a one-off payment) is definitely preferred rather than monthly billing in smaller increments. From a customer experience perspective I'd say those 3 options should be mandatory: 1) monthly amount 2) yearly amount (with maybe a discount) and 3) the option to pay with (at least) PayPal.

I'm a long time user of 1Password and really did prefer the annual charge and now have less than 10 days before my trial licence for 7 expires to decide what to do.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@DourScotsman: Thanks for getting in touch! It's not something we're able to offer ourselves, but the vendor we use for 1Password.com gift cards accepts PayPal payments:

https://1password.com/giftcards/

So, technically, that covers numbers 1, 2, and 3. And there is even a discount to be had on a gift card. I hope this helps. Be sure to let me know if you have any other questions! :)

• edited July 31

Thanks for the information about the gift cards accepting PayPal @brenty

I think I’ll start using that once I move to a family plan.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

You're very welcome! Glad that helps. If you have any questions along the way, just let us know. :chuffed:

• Thanks Brenty, bought my gift card with PayPal and activated my subscription. Easy peasy.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Glad to hear that worked out @DourScotsman. :)

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file