I have 1Password subscription.
I primarily use Chrome, but same problems have occurred in Firefox.
Browsers and 1Pass are fully updated.
Since upgrade to v7, my browser extensions are behaving inconsistently as follows:
1) Very rarely, keyboard shortcut fails to open 1Pass extension.
2) Occasionally, when extension opens it doesn't recognise a known page and displays entire list of credentials.
3) Rarely, "autofill" won't fill in user name on page that asks for only user name (eg first page of portal.office.com). I must repeat the keyboard shortcut and select Autofill again. Very rarely, that doesn't work despite multiple attempts and I must manually copy user name and enter it.
4) Very frequently, Autofill enters selected user name and I progress to next page of login dialogue where page asks for password (example is portal.office.com where I have multiple credentials). Then I use keyboard shortcut again and 1Pass dialogue opens, but 1Pass doesn't remember the credentials I just entered so it suggest wrong password. I have to manually scroll list to correct credentials and click Autofill again. At this point 1Pass occasionally enters password, but often nothing happens. I have to repeat keyboard shortcut, scroll to correct password, and then click Autofill again. After repeating steps several times, eventually 1Pass enters password. Rarely, it repeatedly fails and eventually I must manually copy and paste password.
Things I have tried:
1) Remove and reinstall extension.
2) Restart Mac.
3) Check for updates to 1Password.
4) Add 1Password to Accessibility security list.
I have sent a diagnostic report to [email protected], but the auto-reply didn't contain a ticket ID.
1Password Version: 7.31
Extension Version: 22.214.171.124
OS Version: OSX 10.14.5
Sync Type: 1Pass subscription