macOS Mini Categories Missing

Options
jimcintosh
jimcintosh
Community Member

I used to open 1PW from the menu bar and the categories were on the left. If I wanted, say, a credit card, I could click on Credit Cards and see the cards I wanted on the right. Now, when I open 1PW in the menu bar, I see this:

What option can I specify to get the categories back? I've tried changing different preferences and nothing seems to return me to what I had.

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: n/a
OS Version: macOS 10.14.6
Sync Type: No idea
Referrer: forum-search:macos mini categories

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited August 2019
    Options

Hi @jimcintosh

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. Have you tried installing the 1Password extension in Chrome and restarting your Mac? If you haven't done that yet, please give it a try. If you have already done that, I'd like to ask you to create a diagnostics report from your Mac:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (Mac)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/106035/macos-mini-categories-missing#latest
    • Your forum username: jimcintosh

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

As of 1Password 7.3 1Password mini should look more like this:

(taken using the macOS Mojave dark theme; you're using the light theme)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

This discussion has been closed.