Watchtower - Incorrectly indicates license is expired, no way to tell it that's not true

Options
ryanbharvey
ryanbharvey
Community Member

In 1Password 7 for Mac, when I look at Watchtower's "Expiring" category, there are a few licenses that have only "Issue date" and no "Expiry date". Watchtower seems to be viewing those dates as expiry dates, and indicates that those licenses are expired, even though they are not. I should be able to identify which dates specify an expiration of the license or credit card, etc.

Also, there's no way to tell Watchtower it's wrong about an item. For things like expiry dates that are objectively true or false, the option to say "no, that's incorrect" would be really nice.

1Password Version: 7.3.1
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:watchtower expired incorrect

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @ryanbharvey! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please let me know in which categories these items are stored?

• ryanbharvey
    ryanbharvey
    Community Member
    Options

Stored under "Driver Licenses" which was the nearest item available. It's a boating license that's the problem.

• Ben
    Options

@ryanbharvey

Thanks for that information. We do have an 'outdoor licenses' category which I think may be better suited for this purpose. I would suggest re-creating this item as an outdoor license and see if that resolves the difficulty.

Ben

This discussion has been closed.