1Password X and Desktop App BETA Integration on PC?

Hello! Just curious about the roadmap for app/extension integration BETAs on PC now that you have them on Macs?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlynkaitlyn

Team Member

Hi @pilotboy172! That's a good question. We're still ironing out some kinks on the macOS side of things, and I'd expect us to begin working on Windows once we've got those resolved. As far as a timeline goes, I wouldn't be able to provide even an accurate estimate since it's hard to tell how long the remaining issues will take along with what else we'll come across while we're still testing. Be patient with us, and keep checking back! :chuffed:

• Yep can't wait till this is available on Windows

• YaronYaron

Team Member

We all can't wait!
    Hopefully this will happen soon enough. :chuffed:

• dtearedteare Agile Founder

Team Member

I want this, too! 🙂

I have no ETA or dates to share but I will say that this feature is at the forefronts of our minds. I'd hope you'll be able to test this in a beta before the end of (North American) summer, but summer is disappearing fast! So it may be the fall before you are able to play. Either way, we're working on it and hope to be able to share more soon.

Thank you for reminding us how awesome this feature is and to keep us moving forward on it. 😘

++dave;

• I'm really looking forward to this too! 1password x is just so much more beautiful and user friendly to use in-browser than the old extension :p

• kaitlynkaitlyn

Team Member

That's lovely to hear, @TheDoctor40! I'm glad to know you're excited as well. ❤️

• Here it is October. Any update on this? Will we see this beta feature in 2019?

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hey @chumsky.

We don't have any sort of a timeline to share. We're just as anxious and excited as anyone else to have it though. :)

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file