Mysterious 2nd entry appearing in iOS...

Options
camner
camner
Community Member
edited August 2019 in iOS

So, I was trying to log in to my account at emaildiscussions.com. As one can see from the screenshot below, on my iPad 1P proposed a username/password combo with a username that is my email address at that site:

That turns out not to be the correct username, and I knew I had a 1P entry with the correct username. So, to try to access it I clicked on the key icon, which resulted in this:

So, I selected the other 1P entry and logged in successfully. Great!

So, I wanted to find the other, incorrect one (so I could delete it), and I can't find it anywhere in 1P. I first tried searching using 1P:

I then painstakingly scrolled through the entire list of all logins and passwords, and I can't find another entry in 1P anywhere.

BUT, I know what I did...two days ago I tried to login using 1P on my Mac, and 1P came up with a single login, with the username as an email address. Realizing this was incorrect, I edited the entry to change the username from an email address to the actual username. So, of course there isn't a "2nd entry." There is only a single entry with a username that was changed.

So, my question is this: Why is 1P in iOS (happens on my iPhone, too) coming up with two suggestions for matching entries? If I'm on either of my Macs, 1P only comes up with one matching entry (the correct one). And, more to the point, what do I do to fix this?

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 1PX 1.15.6
OS Version: 10.14.6 /iOS 12.3.1
Sync Type: 1P

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @camner!

I think this is a caching issue. Could you please try disabling 1Password in iOS Settings > Passwords & Accounts > AutoFill Passwords, and then enable it again?

This discussion has been closed.