How to restore purchase from iTunes billing?

cellsheetcellsheet
edited August 10 in Purchasing

Hello, I've had a 1password subscription previously from the App Store, however when re-activating this subscription and creating the account then signing in, the account remains in trial mode. I do not see the option to use the subscription, how can I go about doing this? I've re-activated the subscription in my itunes subscriptions list where it was cancelled previously, then created the account following this. I've previously used the iCloud synchronization however I've since migrated my vault and disabled this from all devices now. Thanks.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 4.7.4.90
OS Version: OS X 10.14.6
Sync Type: 1Password Account

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member
    edited August 11

Hi @cellsheet!

I see that you have also emailed us the same question, so in order to avoid duplicating support efforts, we will get back to you via email as soon as possible.

ref: PWP-41354-571

• Sure thing, I figured this may require emailing regardless so I went ahead and took the liberty in advanced.

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@cellsheet: I understand. When it comes to billing questions, especially those which might require discussing personal information, we handle those via email for your privacy ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file