After upgrade from 1Password 6 to 7: Missing Shared Vaults

Hi there,
just downloaded 1Password 7 on a Mac and purchased a License. I managed to connect my primary vault via Dropbox sync. I used to have a second Vault in 1Password 6 which was synced via Dropbox. I can't find the option to add a second synced vault. Pls assist! Thanks

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: OS X 10.14.6
Sync Type: Dropbox

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @taigaj

Welcome to the 1Password Support Forum. I'd be happy to help you get up and running. We only officially support sharing vaults via 1Password membership, however double clicking on your 2nd vault in Dropbox (if it is an OPVault) should get things in order. If it is an Agile Keychain you'd need to create a new vault and then import that into 1Password 7.

That said if your intention is to share 1Password data with other people I'd strongly encourage you to consider looking into the membership offering. It was designed from the ground up for that use case and as such can offer a number of sharing related features that aren't possible with standalone vaults synced via 3rd party sync services.

I hope that helps. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to ask.

Ben

• Thanks Ben. That helped! Cheers

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Glad to hear that helped. :) If there is anything else we can do, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file