1Password X UI Does Not Scale Properly After Changing Browser's Page Zoom Settings

Options

I have Chrome’s default Page Zoom set to 150%. At my age, anything smaller is difficult to read 8-) . When I launch 1PX, the right portion of the 1PX app is cutoff and not accessible. Even if I use the horizontal scrollbar and slide it all the way to the right, I still cannot see or access various 1PX items (e.g., setting, autofill, etc.). Other than reducing Chrome's the default page zoom, any suggestions on how I can access those features/item that are not visible?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1Password X v1.15.6
OS Version: Windows 10
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hello @steve12! Thanks for the report. We've got an issue filed for our developers, so it's on their radar. I went ahead and added your report as well. As far as I can tell, the solution would be to alter the default zoom in Chrome. Based on my tests (granted I'm using a VM to run Windows), I was able to set Chrome's default zoom to 100%, then use the control + keyboard shortcut to zoom in on the page without affecting the 1Password X popup. I know that's not ideal, so we'll continue brainstorming a way we can handle this better.

We did notice that the tab + space keys will still select buttons, although it's not all that much help since you won't be able to see what's currently selected. It's also worth pointing out that you can press the enter key with any item selected in the 1Password X popup, and that'll tell it to either Autofill in the current page or Go & Fill in a new tab (if the website you're visiting doesn't match the website stored in the selected Login). As far as the 1Password X settings page goes, you should be able to right-click on the 1Password icon in your browser toolbar and select Settings as an alternative route.

ref: x/b5x#816

• steve12
    steve12
    Community Member
    Options

Thank you for the suggestions; I'll take a look at those options.

• ag_yaron
    ag_yaron
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Great. Let us know if you have any further questions that we can help you with :chuffed:

This discussion has been closed.