Options
julesmarie
julesmarie
Community Member

Every time I edit an entry, once I hit save I'm automatically jumped to the top of the alphabetically listed passwords. So if I need to edit multiple (which I do because for whatever reason 1password is constantly creating duplicate entries), I have to scroll back down and find where I was. Two separate issues here, but it would be great to stay in the same place where I was editing rather than be jumped to the top each time.

1Password Version: 1password 7
Extension Version: 7.3.2
OS Version: OS X 10.14.5
Sync Type: icloud
Referrer: forum-search:why am I always brought to the top of the password list after editing

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @julesmarie!

I could not reproduce this here: after editing an item, I remain where I am in the app, with no scrolling. Does the same thing continue happening even after a reboot?

for whatever reason 1password is constantly creating duplicate entries

Where are the duplicates exactly? Are they in the same category and in the same vault? Are they in the same category but in different vaults? Or are they stored in different categories (for example, one is a login and one is a password item)?

If would also help if you could also share with us exact reproducing steps so we can test this behavior? What are the steps that you are following which are causing the duplicates?

This discussion has been closed.