Passport shows incomplete data

tommy
tommy
Community Member

I created two new passport items
On one it shows the name and date of expiration only, on the other it shows the name and date of birth
When I click "Edit" all the information I input is there

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 7.3.2
OS Version: 10.14.5
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @tommy!

Are these actual fields, or did you by chance enter the additional information in the field labels instead? Data needs to be entered inside the fields, because empty labels are now shown unless you are in edit mode. Because this is exactly what is happening to you, I wonder if this is the reason why you are seeing this.

• tommy
    tommy
    Community Member

Thank you. Yes, that seems to be the case. How do I move to the correct field without restarting everything
    Also, I wanted to enter dates as dd/mm/yyyy in these particular cases. Is this possible?

• Henry
    Henry
    1Password Alumni
    edited August 2019

@tommy: I'm glad ag_ana could get to the bottom of that so quickly! The best way to move the information from field titles to the field itself would be by cutting and pasting (using Command-X and Command-V as is the Mac usual). This should just take a moment. Then, you can add an appropriate field title yourself.

Date formats in 1Password follow your operating system default. You can change it in macOS system-wide in System Preferences > Language and Region.

Let us know if we can help you more :)

This discussion has been closed.