who would have patience to explain me how to run make peace between 1password and 1passord7?

i keep downloading 1password and 1password 7 and installing and deinstalling and somewhat software keeps asking me for new membership (I already paid!!!!) and keeps old version of passwords. How to clean this up?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:duplicate programs

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hi @przem_co123

I'd be happy to help. 1Password 7 requires either a separate license purchase or a 1Password membership. We're no longer advertising licenses, but they are available for customers who are already familiar with that situation and are comfortable with the "DIY" approach they offer. I'd highly recommend taking a look at 1Password membership, which will give you access to the latest versions of 1Password for all of your compatible devices (no more separate upgrade fees). You can read about the benefits here:

About 1Password membership

1Password 6 has been retired and is no longer receiving updates, so getting up to speed with 1Password 7 is going to be the best way forward. Does the above advice help with the purchasing situation? Once we have that squared away we can work on getting the latest data into the appropriate spot.

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file