The Site jumps on mouse over the 1PX Popup

Options

Hi,
when the 1PX Popup is shown on a field and i go with the mouse only over it, the Site Jumps.
Really weird.
I recognized this here in the Forum and other Sites.

Click on "Comment As..."

Then in the Loginfield.
The 1PX Popup comes.
Mouse over on your Account and the Site Jumps immediately.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: 1.16.0 Firefox
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• littlebobbytables
    littlebobbytables
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Greetings @blaxxz,

I've not been able to reproduce yet but that could easily be because I'm not properly understanding what you're seeing. Maybe a before and after screenshot might help but I wouldn't want you to post anything real or sensitive given the public nature of the forum.

How would you feel about creating a temporary vault and for the purposes of testing set the All Vaults view to just that vault. Next create a dummy Login item for the forum. Do you see the same issue with only this fake vault present? If you do could we trouble you for a couple of screenshots please.

In Firefox I reach the point where the modal sign-in dialog is on the screen. I click on the username field and the inline menu showing my Login items appears. I can mouse over the items and the list will scroll slightly if I mouse over a partially visible one but that's about it and my gut feeling is this isn't what you're seeing.

• blaxxz
    blaxxz
    Community Member
    Options

https://youtu.be/Q79awuoo7Uo

@littlebobbytables
    I will also delete the video soon, if you have looked at it.

• kaitlyn
    kaitlyn
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hey @blaxxz! You're welcome to delete the video whenever you'd like now. I actually wasn't able to view the video since it's private, but I was able to reproduce the issue on my own. Thank you for getting this on our radar. I can't say I've ever attempted to comment on a forum thread in that way, so I'm not sure I would have found it otherwise. I find it a bit strange that I'm only able to reproduce it on Firefox, but I'll have our developers look into it. :)

Thanks again!

ref: x/b5x#1435

This discussion has been closed.