I signed up on Mac then accidentally signed up on iPhone too ($54 subscription).

I signed up on my Mac then, when downloading the iPhone app, failed to read the instructions and re-signed up there (for $54!). Tried to cancel my iPhone subscription and start over but wasn't allowed. So now what??

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:two different accounts on mac and iphone

Comments

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

Hey @Evis,

If you signed up through the App Store you should be able to cancel your subscription using these instructions from Apple:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you have trouble with that please let me know which step has got you hung up. It sounds like you've likely ended up with two separate accounts as well, so to avoid confusion in the future I'd recommend deleting the one you aren't going to use:

How to delete your 1Password account

If you would like our assistance in determining which should be deleted please reach out to us at [email protected] from the email address on your accounts. We are unable to look up or discuss the specifics of anyone's account(s) here on this public forum, but if you email in we can verify your email address and go from there. :)

Ben

• I cancelled my subscription on my iPhone then tried to scan the setup code for my Mac account. I got an error message telling me my secret key was invalid.

• BenBen AWS Team

Team Member

@Evis

Are you able to sign in at https://my.1password.com/ using a web browser? If so, do you see all of your data there?

Ben

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file