1Password for IOS goes to a white screen after passcode, then back to passcode screen

Options
davidsomers
davidsomers
Community Member

This is a two layered problem.

1 layer is that 1 Password for IOS (IOS12.4.1 on an XR) will open with the passcode but goes to a white blank screen and stay for roughly 5 minutes before reverting to the passcode request. This will repeat as often as you try. Dropbox is accessible on this iphone and responds correctly.

The second layer of the problem is that I tried to run your diagnostics in Safari using 1password://diagnostics then telling it to open in 1password. The email for this then opens and shows the HTML file attached at the bottom of the screen. I type in the description of the problem but find that the send option in the top right of the screen is grayed out and doesnt work if you try to press it. If you wait a few minutes 1password will revert to the passcode request and you repeat the process again.

1Password is V 7.3.6

Thanks for your help!

Dave

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Hi @davidsomers! Welcome to the forum!

I am not able to reproduce either of these issues on my iPhone, also running iOS 12.4.1 and 1Password 7.3.6. Before we try fixing the diagnostic report issue, can you confirm if the locking issue happens even after a reboot?

This discussion has been closed.