Hotkeys dont work win10 full application

Axell
Axell
Community Member
edited September 2019 in 1Password 7 for Windows

I have installed full app of 1password on my windows 10 1903. But hotkey ctrl+R dont work and dont show my pass.
I try it on notebook and laptop with windows 10, the same issue
How i can fix it?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    edited September 2019

@Axell: Sorry for the confusion. Ctrl R reveals the selected password -- e.g. you would need to Tab to that field and press that keyboard shortcut. If you're navigating using the mouse, you can click the v to select Reveal or Large Type:

Otherwise you should be able to hold Ctrl Alt to show passwords temporarily, or deleted "Conceal Passwords" from the View menu. Cheers! :)

• Axell
    Axell
    Community Member

Thanks i understand. It is not so good to use "Tab" button on passwords to make work Ctrl R.... but ok.
    Ctrl + Alt work rather better when we select our element and press Ctrl + Alt - it is show our password.
    "If you're navigating using the mouse, you can click the v to select Reveal or Large Type" - very long way just to see my password imho.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni

Thanks i understand. It is not so good to use "Tab" button on passwords to make work Ctrl R.... but ok.

@Axell: It's important to those who rely on accessibility that keyboard navigation be available. :)

Ctrl + Alt work rather better when we select our element and press Ctrl + Alt - it is show our password.

Glad that helps!

"If you're navigating using the mouse, you can click the v to select Reveal or Large Type" - very long way just to see my password imho.

Well, some people like to use only the mouse, so we do want to have a way for them to reveal the password too. To each their own. :+1:

• Axell
    Axell
    Community Member

Ok thanks a lot!

• On behalf of Brenty, you're welcome!

This discussion has been closed.