Old system switch to new 1Password 7

I presume if you already had 1password 4 on your IOS and you subscribe to the new cloud version that the details in my Vault would automatically rollover to the new cloud account?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I presume if you already had 1password 4 on your IOS and you subscribe to the new cloud version that

Comments

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

Hi @3847bdk! Welcome to the forum!

Can you please confirm what operating system you are currently using? Because 1Password 4 on iOS is now almost 8 years old, and because of how app updates work on iOS, it's difficult to not update an app for this long. Did you perhaps mean macOS instead?

• I have Windows op system and log in direct to password 1 but i've now got new mobile as well now and want to be able to logto password whilst out of town so I think I need to update password urgently! And my question is if I go to new password in cloud will it 'take over' my windows based vault?

• ag_anaag_ana

Team Member

@3847bdk:

If you only have one vault inside your 1Password app, the moment you add a 1Password account to it you will be asked if you want to move your existing items there.

Our support page also has a step by step instructions and a video of the process. I hope that's useful.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file