Site with three fields logins

Options
fahirsch
fahirsch
Community Member
edited September 2019 in 1Password in the Browser

Our car insurance company site has a three field login (https://www.lacaja.com.ar/retail/Retail/Transaccion/PocHomeInput.trx) (this is in Argentina:
1. Document type field: a dropdown menu
2. Document number field
3. Password field
1Password captured the three fields correctly under Saved Form Details, but shows in the first section under Username: the document number field and the password in in the password field.
Can you add another type of login entry for this types of logins? Or is there a another way?
Francisco

1Password Version:7
_Extension Version:
Not Provided
OS Version:MacOs 14.6 (Mojave)
_Sync Type:
Not Provided

Comments

• Hey @Francisco! To me it looks like things on this site are working properly; for all intents and purposes, unless my understanding is incorrect here, your document number is acting as a username, so it makes sense for it to be stored here. I understand that from a label standpoint, it's not username + password but rather document number + password, but it's pretty much a semantic difference for this one website. If the data is saved properly and fills properly, I'd just ignore the "username" label you're seeing. :smile: Let me know if I am misunderstanding or if the problem is more than I am interpreting. Cheers!

This discussion has been closed.