how many email accounts be monitered how many devices can i install it on

edited September 7 in Purchasing

i have 5 email addresses but plan to stop using my gmail accounts ihave 2 laptops that i use regularly 2 more ocasionaly plus 1 iphone and i ipad i have norton security password vault are you going to moniter all 5 of my email addresses and can i install the program on all devices

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:how many email accounts be monitered how many devices can i install it on [email protected]

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

@bobbyrogers2049: I've removed your email address from the title of your post, as this is a public forum. Please be careful what you post here, as you probably don't want strange people emailing you. :)

A 1Password membership can be used across all your devices. You simply sign into your account on each to access your 1Password data. You will only have a single email address associated with the account, which you use to sign into it along with the rest of your 1Password account credentials. But you can save your login credentials in 1Password for safekeeping for as many email accounts, websites, etc. as you want. There is no limit.

1Password does not, however, monitor your email. It is an encrypted digital safe for storing important information. You can protect your email accounts by using a long, strong, unique password for each one, and saving it in 1Password so you don't have to remember or type it:

Change your passwords and make them stronger

I hope this helps. Please let me know is you have any questions. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file