Google always on top of list of 1Password log ins.

cstyler
cstyler
Community Member

When I log into 1password Google signin info is always on top of the list and every time I need to go to a log in, I need to navigate away from it. Small thing, but very annoying. I would like to put Google back in its place, so to speak.

1Password Version: 7.3.2
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: 10.14.6
Sync Type: iCloud
Referrer: forum-search:google

Comments

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Hi @cstyler!

Where exactly is the Google entry appearing? If it doesn't contain any personal information, can you please share a screenshot of this?

• cstyler
    cstyler
    Community Member
    edited September 2019

Hi @ag_ana. Thanks for your quick response. I took a screen shot and dragged and dropped it here. It looks a little odd, so I am not sure if you can see the shot. The Google entry always appears at the top of the Logins list, as it does in this screen shot. The New Yorker login is suddenly appearing at the top, right under Google. This is new and I'm not sure what that is about either. Thanks for any help you can offer.

• cstyler
    cstyler
    Community Member

As soon as I made the last post I can see the screen shot, so I am sure you'll be able to see it too.

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

Thank you for the screenshot @cstyler! I have removed it now since it included your email address: since this is a public forum, I thought maybe you didn't mean to make it public.

The reason why you are seeing Google at the top of your login list is because it's a starred item, and you have configured 1Password to show you All Items in the dropdown menu, so favorite items will always be on top.

Please try selecting Suggestions from that dropdown menu instead, and 1Password will only show you items relevant to the page you are on :)

• cstyler
    cstyler
    Community Member

hello @ag_ana ! Thank you for removing the screenshot-I appreciate it. Also, thanks for the tip. Going forward, is there any way to 'un-star' an item?

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

@cstyler

Yes of course. Open 1Password, choose the starred item and click the star button in the top right to unstar it.

• cstyler
    cstyler
    Community Member

Thanks for your help, @Corey_C! Didn't realize I had to open 1Password- I usually work from Mini.

• Corey_C
    Corey_C
    Community Member

Happy to help, @cstyler.

For future reference, you can do it through mini as well, you just have to open the edit window for an item to do it from there.

This discussion has been closed.