will 1password create new passwords for my MS Outlook email accounts?

will 1password create new passwords for my MS Outlook email accounts?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:will 1password create new passwords for my MS Outlook email accounts?

Comments

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dallred,

If we are talking about https://outlook.live.com/owa/, then you can use 1Password to save your email account as a Login item in your vault. Here is how:

Sign in to websites with username and password split across multiple pages

However, if my understanding of your request is not correct, please provide more info and we will be happy to help. Thank you! :+1:

++
    Greg

• dallred
    dallred
    Community Member

Hi Greg,
    No, I do not use MS Outlook web based email. I use MS Outlook as a client based email on my desktop PC and on my iPhone and iPad: I have an MS Exchange email account and multiple IMAP Gmail accounts. How does 1Password deal with passwords on these accounts?

• Greg
    Greg
    1Password Alumni

Hi @dallred,

You can still save those accounts as "Email account" and "Login" items in 1Password, so that info can be easily accessible in your vault. You can also use Autofill on your iOS devices to fill your credentials (for Login items) in the apps on your iPhone and iPad.

Moreover, you can do the same in the browser on your computer using 1Password extension. We also want to add a feature to 1Password for Windows that would allow you to fill the information in other Windows apps (not only browser), but I do not have anything to share at this point.

Let me know if it answers your question. Thank you!

++
    Greg

This discussion has been closed.