Mipad 4 and Oneplus 3T

Options
indospan
indospan
Community Member

Hi,
Newbie...have 3 devices, all works well on the Chromebook, but not on the Mipad 4 or the 3T.
No autofill, nothing when clicking on the signin page...maybe doing something wrong..:-)
3T running Android 9, OxygenOS 9.0.5
Mipad is running MIUI 10.3.2.0
Thanks in advance

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• indospan
    indospan
    Community Member
    Options

Ok, some progress, got it working on the 3T...with Dolphin, have to copy and fill....Chrome, it works fine...now the Mipad 4

• Hi @indospan. Thanks for reaching out. First things first, can you make sure you have both Autofill and Accessibility enabled in 1Password's settings?

• indospan
    indospan
    Community Member
    Options

Hi, yes I have and it's the same as the 3T, works fine with Chrome browser, not with Dolphin which is a problem as I use Dolphin. But only works in Chrome, I had to manually fill the sign in details for this forum

• Hey @indospan. I'm able to fill in the Dolphin browser on my end using our Accessibility service. I just tested filling in this forum and it worked for me. However, as Dolphin browser seems to obscure URLs, 1Password detects it as an app, and will create links to it in each Login you use to fill. If you tap a password field on any login page, do you see the Autofill prompt?

This discussion has been closed.