I installed 1Password 2 days ago, but now can't install update. Using Windows 10.

This is a screenshot of what is shown after the update fails to install. 1Password keeps trying to install an update. I have tried turning off my firewall, but nothing works.

1Password Version: 7.3.684
Extension Version: 4.7.5.90
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided
Referrer: forum-search:I installed 1Password 2 days ago, but now can't install update. Using Windows 10.

Comments

• iti
    iti
    Community Member

Have also installed the same update, but 1Password keeps installing the same update over and over again. And gives an error message saying the update can not be installed.

• This message means precisely what it claims, @S_B_family and @iti – another program on y'all's PCs is blocking 1Password from updating its files. This is usually an anti-virus locking a file or folder that 1Password is trying to replace, but the best thing to do is take a look at some logs to see for sure. To that end, I'd like to ask both of you to create a Diagnostics Report from your PCs:

https://support.1password.com/diagnostics/?windows

Don't post those diagnostics here (this is a public forum), but do attach your diagnostics to an e-mail to support+windows@1password.com and include a link to this thread in the body of your e-mail. We'll take a peek and let you know about next steps. :+1: Thanks!

This discussion has been closed.