2FA Authentication Pop Up

Options
Zaka7
Zaka7
Community Member

Hi,

My IOS app from time to time over the last week or so has a notification pop up upon me filling a password that says 'Authorisation required' and it wants me to put in my 2FA code for my 1 Password account, If I ignore it then auto fill still works, and when I do click this link or open 1 Password independently nothing happens or looks any different? It just seems to go away and reappear a few days later. Any ideas? My app is version 7.3.6

Thanks.

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• Ben
    Ben
    edited December 2019
    Options

Hi @Zaka_7,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble. The next time this happens please note the time and then please create a diagnostics report from your iOS device:

Sending Diagnostics Reports (iOS)

Attach the diagnostics to an email message addressed to support+forum@agilebits.com.

With your email please include:

• A link to this thread: https://discussions.agilebits.com/discussion/107052/2fa-authentication-pop-up#latest
    • Your forum username: Zaka_7
    • The time at which the issue occurred

That way I can "connect the dots" when I see your diagnostics in our inbox.

You should receive an automated reply from our BitBot assistant with a Support ID number.  Please post that number here so I can track down the diagnostics and ensure that this issue is dealt with quickly. :)

Once I see the diagnostics I'll be able to better assist you. Thanks very much!

Ben

ref: dev/apple/issues#3990

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    Options

Thanks @Ben I will do :)

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben I actually just logged onto a site and it just happen so I will do the above, I think it is just a false notification as I do not actually need to enter anything everything works as it should bar this little pop up.

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

:) :+1:

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben @brenty Gents here is my support ID :)

[#TKR-53934-575]

• AGAlumB
    AGAlumB
    1Password Alumni
    Options

Got it! We'll take a look and continue the conversation via email. :)

ref: TKR-53934-575

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    Options

Morning @brenty I have now done a few updates since this (Kudos on IOS 13 Dark Mode!!) I am still however having this problem, Is it something you guys believe to be fixed? Just wanted to check :)

• Ben
    Options

Hi @Zaka_7,

This issue is still open on our end. Thus far we only have 3 customers reporting the situation and as such we haven't been able to bump up the priority on it. Hopefully development will be able to find the problem and address it soon.

Ben

• Zaka7
    Zaka7
    Community Member
    Options

@Ben Thanks for the update.
    I appreciate that it isn't a big issue and isn't affecting my use of 1PW anyway, Just wanted to make sure the updates received weren't meant to have sorted it, Have a good weekend :)

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni
    Options

@Zaka_7, on behalf of Ben, you are very welcome!

If you have any other questions, please feel free to reach out anytime.

Have a wonderful weekend :)

This discussion has been closed.