Support for Vivaldi Browser

Hi, will you be adding support for the new Vivaldi Browser?

1Password Version: Not Provided
Extension Version: Not Provided
OS Version: Not Provided
Sync Type: Not Provided

Comments

• brentybrenty

Team Member

It's something we may do in the future. Personally, I'm interested to see what it ends up having to offer on mobile once it's finished. I'm a fan of it on the desktop. Only time will tell on both counts. :)

• Yes, loving it on the desktop too. Enjoying the Beta on Android but obviously can't use 1 password with it yet.

• brentybrenty

Team Member

Great! We've got a lot of irons in the fire with Autofill in other browsers currently, but perhaps we can do Vivaldi as well at some point. Cheers! :)

• mosimosi Junior Member

I also would love to see 1password support in Android Vivaldi. The lack of 1password support is probably the only thing from making it my new default browser.

Vivaldi on desktop has already replaced Chrome for me

• periperi

Team Member

Thanks @mosi. I'll make sure to pass your request for Vivaldi support on to our development team as well. ref: android-63

• +1 from me.... I thought it would be like plug and play as it is chromium based... Is there anything we can suggest to vivaldi developers?

• andiAGandiAG

Team Member

Hi @jimger, there's nothing for Vivaldi to do right now, first we need test it. I'll mention your request to the team too :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file