Installing 1Password

This discussion was created from comments split from: Safari 13 & my 1Password 7 is not in the Safari bar....

Comments

• MargueriteM
    MargueriteM
    Community Member

I just joined the forum. How do I start a new topic/question? My first question would be how do I install 1Password 7. I downloaded the DMG file and proceeded with the installation of 1Password7. But at the Quit 1Password step it would not let me Quit the 1Password mini and get beyond that step. Please help. Thanks

• Hi @MargueriteM

Within each category on the forum (e.g. Mac) there is a "New Discussion" button that will allow you to start a new thread:

That said, I've split your question off into its own thread for you. :) So, let's continue here. What version of 1Password did you have installed before attempting to install this latest download?

Please let me know.

Ben

• MargueriteM
    MargueriteM
    Community Member

Hi Ben, thanks for writing!
    I had version 6.8.9
    I upgraded to ver 7. And now I can't find Setup Code to scan or I can't find my Secret Key anywhere
    Thanks!

• Lars
    Lars
    1Password Alumni

@MargueriteM - I've replied to your message in the other thread you commented in, as well as to your email, so let's keep the conversation going via email, please. :)

• MargueriteM
    MargueriteM
    Community Member

Lars, Thank you SO much! I have read both of your replies to me in my lame attempt at posting my questions as a Forum newbie.
    I will reply to your email.
    Much appreciate your willingness to help!

• ag_ana
    ag_ana
    1Password Alumni

On behalf of Lars, you are welcome! :+1:

This discussion has been closed.